Carpenter – Experienced or ticketed (multiple roles available)
First Kaska is the economic development corporation of the Liard First Nation. Located in Watson Lake, Yukon, First Kaska provides a range of construction, transportation and energy services to the public and private sector. Its recent purchase of the assets of Heartland Timber Homes has opened up positions for full time work in the community.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive benefits and salary
- An inclusive company culture
- An opportunity to work in your community and stimulate the local economy
- Construct or make alterations to various items as specified by plans or
- Perform related work such as roofing, masonry, concrete placement, etc.
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Must possess a Journeyperson Carpenters Certificate or multiple years of
experience in a construction setting.
- Must possess, or be able to obtain, a Class 5 Drivers License and an in-house
- Must possess, or be able to obtain, all appropriate company required
certificates and complete related courses as required.
First aid training