Scroll down through the selection of services for a snapshot of what First Kaska can do for you. Don’t see what you are looking for or interested to learn more, connect with us directly. The possibilities are endless.
First Kaska provides customized mining services solutions, allowing you to avoid duplicating resources in different areas of the mine by providing a single point of contact to provide all the equipment, operators, support services, and maintenance needed to execute work on the mine site. Through integrating project- asset- and service management functionality, managing costs, supervising all phases of the mining process, tracking production while determining cost-effective ways to improve efficiency.
- Civil and mine construction
- Mine development (level, ramp and raise)
- Mine operation (stoping, tramming, hauling)
- Project management
- Ground stabilization and water control
- Mechanical/electrical installations
- Civil tunneling
- Raise boring
- Shaft sinking
- Shaft boring
- Ground Freezing
First Kaska offers specialized solutions for clients including, forest management planning and renewal support services for the Kaska nation.
- Tree Planting
- Vegetation Management
- Fire Fighting Services
- Foliar and Basal treatments for Brushing & Weeding
- Chemical acquisition and storage
- Manual B&W
- Clearing of ROWs
- Stand Tending
- Tree planting
- Fuel reduction
- Land Clearing
Property Management Services
Current tenants include post-secondary, government and community organizations, mining companies and services in ten buildings comprised of office, retail and industrial space. The property is prime for development. A site master plan details future development of additional retail and office space as well as expansion into the hospitality sector.
First Kaska’s broad capabilities allow them to work closely with clients and communities to solve the most complex environmental challenges. Combined with our deep understanding of local cultures, regulatory practices and emerging trends, First Kaska can provide clients with a single source for their environmental needs.
- Salmon recovery plans
- Water quality assessment
- Contaminant source identification and analysis
- Watershed assessment and restoration
- Resource inventory
- Impact assessment
- Facility siting and planning
- Mitigation planning
- Public meetings
- Construction monitoring
- Management plan development for First Nations, Municipalities, Rare and Endangered Species, and National and Provincial Parks
- Integrated resource management planning for Logging, Mining, Oil and Gas, and Recreational and Subsistence Harvests
First Kaska delivers comprehensive construction management services by developing construction management teams based on each client’s specific needs and project requirements. What sets us apart is how our team possess the construction experience to provide real-world, cost-effective solutions to the everyday challenges that owners, contractors, engineers, and architects face throughout the construction process
- Light Industrial
- Special Projects
First Kaska provides its community and people with better and smarter mobility options. From highways and rural roadway projects to transit, freight, and airport design, First Kaska’s focus is providing solutions that respect the local environment.
Oil & Gas Services
First Kaska brings a motivated teams of oil and gas experts who help their clients respond to changes in the market and environment while evaluating risks and opportunities inherent in the industry . Their overall goal is to ensure you are implementing solutions that produce lasting result while identifying ongoing energy demand and source trends.
- Crude Oil
- Refined Petroleum Products (RPPs)
- Natural Gas/Liquid Natural Gas (LNG)
- Electricity and Renewables
- Energy Consumption and Greenhouse Gas (GHG) Emissions